10% of sales from this bracelet will support the New York Civil Liberties leveraging legislative and advocacy work to fight for our civil liberties. Current campaigns include: ending police secrecy and demanding oversight of the NYPD, fighting budget cuts in our schools, protecting trans New Yorkers of color and more.
- Made in Rhode Island in family-owned factories
- Adjustable one-size-fits-all gold-plated or silver-plated cuff
- Profiling: Officers are 3x more likely to search Black and Latinx drivers than White drivers
- Use of Force: Officers in the United States killed approximately 998 people in 2018
- Accountability: From 2006-2017, at least 1,881 police officers were fired from the nation’s 37 largest police departments – 451 of those officers successfully appealed and won their jobs back
Source: [Policing Toolkit]