As a company founded on fighting inequality, we are leveraging our community to advocate for change in fighting for racial justice. Wear this as a reminder in weeks and months to come to: challenge your biases, engage in difficult conversations and fight for equity in all of our institutions.
100% of profits from this bracelet will support the Equal Justice Initiative, NAACP's Legal Defense Fund and other local organizations that continue to need support including local chapters of Black Lives Matter. We intentionally chose these organizations that are working to dismantle institutional racism.
- Made in Rhode Island in family-owned factories
- Adjustable one-size-fits-all gold-plated or silver-plated cuff
- Profiling: Officers are 3x more likely to search Black and Latinx drivers than White drivers
- Use of Force: Officers in the United States killed approximately 998 people in 2018
- Accountability: From 2006-2017, at least 1,881 police officers were fired from the nation’s 37 largest police departments – 451 of those officers successfully appealed and won their jobs back