For ourselves and for our friends, a reminder of every individual's inherent worth. This bracelet is a daily reminder to prioritize yourself and how you show up with kindness, acceptance, and empathy. Because therapy has financial barriers, we are proud to give directly to the Loveland Foundation's 'Therapy Fund' for direct access to eliminate financial barriers to getting care.
10% of sales will be donated to Loveland Foundation to provide financial assistance to Black women and girls seeking therapy nationally.
- Handmade in NYC with elastic in three sizes
- 100% Blue-colored agate stone with Ethiopian brass spacer beads
- S (7 in) : Recommend for girls and women with thin wrists
- M (7.5 in) : Standard size for women
- L (8 in) : Recommend if your wrist is bigger than 7.5" circumference.