As a company founded on social justice, we are leveraging our community to raise the alarm to advocate for change in ending police violence. To best advocate for change, use your voice to start conversations, use your electoral power to put community policing at the center of local elections and hold your representatives accountable to pass legislation that will improve police accountability.
100% of profits from this bracelet will support the New York Civil Liberties Union's Policy Accountability agenda that using legislative and advocacy work to end police secrecy, improve community trust, limit use of force, and demand oversight of the NYPD.
- Made in Rhode Island in family-owned factories
- Adjustable one-size-fits-all gold-plated or silver-plated cuff
- Profiling: Officers are 3x more likely to search Black and Latinx drivers than White drivers
- Use of Force: Officers in the United States killed approximately 998 people in 2018
- Accountability: From 2006-2017, at least 1,881 police officers were fired from the nation’s 37 largest police departments – 451 of those officers successfully appealed and won their jobs back
Source: [Policing Toolkit]