After being suspended from the U.S. Olympic trials for weed usage, track-star sensation, Sha'Carri Richardson famously said, "Standing here, I'd just say don't judge me, because I am human"
We designed this special bracelet as a call to action. Despite weed being legal in Oregon, Sha’Carri spoke about taking “responsibility for her actions”. Sha'Carri should never have to apologize for being human. Neither should you.
10% of sales will be donated to the New York Civil Liberties Union, in support of legalization efforts.
- Handmade in NYC with elastic in three sizes
- Color-blocked vinyl disc beads
- S (7 in) : Recommend for girls and women with thin wrists
- M (7.5 in) : Standard size for women
- L (8 in) : Recommend if your wrist is bigger than 7.5" circumference.