This inspirational set will serve as a daily reminder you can do anything you put your mind to, and while you wear it- you can give a young girl the chance to feel the same! Every purchase donates 100% to Black Girls Code.
Science and BLM Beaded Bracelet
- Handmade in NYC with green aventurine and black onyx beads
- S (7 inch) : Recommend for girls and women with thin wrists.
- M (7.5 inch) : Standard size for women.
- L (8 inch) : Recommend if your wrist is bigger than 7.5" circumference.
100% of your purchase will be donated to Black Girls Code to support their mission to empower girls of color to become innovators in STEM fields.
- Black people make up 11% of the U.S. workforce overall but represent 9% of STEM workers.
- Women are overrepresented in healthcare professions and underrepresented in engineering and computer science.
- Both Asian and white people are overrepresented in most STEM occupations.
*Statistics according to Pew Research Center