Inspired by Mae Jemison, engineer, physician, and the first-ever Black woman to travel to space, let this set motivate and encourage you to dream big and reach for the stars.
Nevertheless, She Persisted Cuff
- Made in Rhode Island in family-owned factories
- Adjustable one-size-fits-all cuffs (gold-plated or silver-plated)
Science Beaded Bracelet
- Handmade in NYC
- Green aventurine beads made with elastic in three sizes
- S (7 inch) : Recommend for girls and women with thin wrists.
- M (7.5 inch) : Standard size for women.
- L (8 inch) : Recommend if your wrist is bigger than 7.5" circumference.
100% of your purchase will be donated to Black Girls Code to support their mission to empower girls of color to become innovators in STEM fields.
- Black people make up 11% of the U.S. workforce overall but represent 9% of STEM workers.
- Women are overrepresented in healthcare professions and underrepresented in engineering and computer science.
- Both Asian and white people are overrepresented in most STEM occupations.
*Statistics according to Pew Research Center