This set is named for the first-ever Black woman to run for president and the first to be elected to the United States Congress, the absolute icon Shirley Chisholm. Let this set inspire and motivate you to be a catalyst for change.
100% of profits from this bracelet will donate to The Loveland Foundation and Higher Heights to support Black women and girls. Recognizing the unique barriers that Black women and girls face when accessing mental healthcare, the Loveland Foundation is helping more Black women access therapy and receive mental health support. Higher Heights is creating a political home for Black women — expanding Black women’s elected representation and voting participation.
Black Lives Matter and I'm Speaking Cuff
- Made in Rhode Island in family-owned factories
- Adjustable one-size-fits-all gold-plated or silver-plated cuff
- Mental health: Black adults are more likely to have feelings of sadness, hopelessness in comparison to white adults.
- Treatment: Because less than 2 percent of American Psychological Association members are Black; there is a valid concern that mental health care practitioners are not culturally competent enough to treat their specific issues.
- Representation: Black women are underrepresented in leadership, especially in areas like the Senate, where no Black women preside.