This set is an invitation to show up as you are in your truth and love who you want to. This bracelet set is a daily reminder that everyone deserves to be seen, heard, loved and acknowledged. In celebration of Pride Month and mental health awareness, we are proud to design this special set that provides important mental health tools for LGBTQ+ youth.
100% of profits will be donated to the Trevor Project, the leading national organization providing crisis intervention and suicide prevention services to LGBTQ+ youth.
- Gold or silver - plated cuff made in Rhode Island family owned factories
- 100% Turquoise-colored agate stone with alphabet beads and elastic in three sizes:
- S (7 in) : Recommend for girls and women with thin wrists
- M (7.5 in) : Standard size for women
- L (8 in) : Recommend if your wrist is bigger than 7.5" circumference.